Nine days till the TRASMIN’s 1st annual travellers sensitization and mediation/transport stakeholders workshop, theme; “ACHIEVING EFFICIENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM THROUGH TRAVELERS – OPERATORS PARTNERSHIP.”
Date: 16th – 17th May, 2018.
Venue: Barth Ebong Hall, University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Time: 10am daily!
What are your questions?
What are your complains?
What are your fears and insecurities?
What bills do you believe will impact positively on travellers and the transport sector if passed into law by our legislators?
What will you change in Akwa Ibom State Transport system if you had the power?
Come unto TRASMIN, all ye travellers that are weak and heavy laden, and ye shall find rest!!
Invited to reason with you and answer all your questions at the workshop are;
• The Honorable Commissioner For Transport and Petroleum Resources, AKS.
• Honourable Members, Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly.
• All Local Government Chairmen in AKS.
• Nigerian Association Of Road Transport Owners (NARTO), AKS.
• Nigerian Association Of Road Transport Owners (NARTO), (CRS).
• Nigerian Union Of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), AKS.
• Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria (RTEAN), AKS.
• Nigerian Police Force (NPF), AKS.
• United Nations (UN)
• Vehicle Inspection Office (VIO), AKS.
• The Vice-Chancellor, University Of Uyo.
• Airlines operating in Akwa Ibom State.
• Transport companies operating in Akwa Ibom State.
• Tricycle Association of Nigeria (TOAN), AKS.
• Motorcyclists Association of Nigeria AKS.
• Transport Officers in All Local Governments in Akwa Ibom State.
• The Directorate of Transport, Students’ Union Government (SUG), Uniuyo.
• The general public.
This is your chance to change.